martes, 17 de abril de 2012

Karen and Ed Wedding


Karen and Ed my friends thank you very much for select Puerto Vallarta , to do your wedding, I can say  for sure, that  was a pleasure to meet you, your ceremony was the most emotive, happy and full of love that I have been in all my life until now! Karen was a beautiful,  happy, kind and expresive bride, -she is a woman full of brightness- and Ed is the perfect match for her, he love her and take care of her-specialy- and for  all the people that is aroud him: is a complete gentlemen. Every body in their ceremony and reception  enjoyed  the music and the ambience of the  Sheraton Hotel.
Dennise Montes de Oca  theirs Wedding cordinator took care of all the details in their Wedding and Maite Romero the flower designer did an amaizing job, I have to make a special mention to theirs daughters they were so sweets  and nice giving  such a nice and emotive toast for them! I hope all of you enjoy this pictures as I enjoyed  when I did it!!! -I'm sorry for my bad ortography-




































































No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario