martes, 11 de noviembre de 2014

Wedding Elizabeth and Todd at St Regis Hotel

Elizabeth and Todd since I meet you some months a go I was  crossing my fingers to you both select me as your photographer because I knew that in your wedding I'll find a great oportunity to capture unfogetable moments!!. Finally the big day arrived and everything was fabolous: the setting, the sunset, all the details and the most important thing in a wedding: The Love!!! everybody was happy and was a real pleasure to capture forever one of the most important days of your life... Thank you again: Diana Flores & Team 
Venue: Hotel St Regis, Punta de Mita, México







































































































































No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario